WP09: Project Management and Dissemination
The WP09 objectives are the effective management of the EuroSkinGraft project. To achieve this objective we will exercise the following tasks:
- Make sure that the participants achieve the objectives, complete the milestones in time and deliver the deliverables.
- Make sure that the consortium’s contractual duties are carried out. Advise and guide the Participants to comply with the EU regulations and their contractual and legal requirements.
- Set-up an effective communication infrastructure and foster the integrative process within the consortium.
- Manage the processes for the capture and the protection of intellectual property, including confidential information and patents properly.
- Ensure that knowledge produced within the project is disseminated to the relevant target groups through the annual reports
The Project Management WP01 is led by GABO:mi, a German SME with longstanding, hands-on expertise in the management of EU Framework projects together with the Coordinator.
Task 1: Scientific project coordination and management
- Deliverable reports will be assembled by the WP Leads with the assistance of GABO:mi and the compiled report reviewed by the Project Coordinator. These Deliverables will be reported in detail during scientific meetings in EuroSkinGraft.
Task 2: Project Management and Controlling
- On a day-to-day basis, GABO:mi together with the Coordinator will monitor the overall progress regarding milestones and deliverables. Whenever necessary, the management team will assist the Participants in achieving their goals.
- Together with the consortium, the Project Periodic Reports will be generated and submitted to the European Commission by GABO:mi on time.
Task 3: Contractual management
- GABO:mi’s principal task will be to monitor the compliance of the project with the EU provisions and the Consortium Agreement.
- GABO:mi will ensure that the consortium complies with the rules on decision-making in EuroSkinGraft as defined in the Consortium Agreement.
Task 4: Communication management
- The Project Office at GABO:mi will serve as the centre of communication for all Participants. It stands as a helpdesk for the Participants.
- GABO:mi has developed a web-based tool for project management specifically for EU framework projects::milliarium. This tool combines functionalities for central document sharing, progress monitoring, accounting and reporting in EU projects. All Participants will have access to :milliarium.
- GABO:mi will set up an appealing website for EuroSkinGraft.
- The organisation of professional and efficient project meetings also belongs to the scope of tasks of the management team at GABO:mi.
Task 5: Resources management
- GABO:mi assumes responsibility for the collection and preparation of all cost reports from the project partners for submission to the European Commission.
- Not only for the planning of subsequent periods, budget and expenditures need to be monitored, new budgets must be calculated and be filled in the respective forms.
Task 6: Management of Dissemination of Results
- The Coordinator in collaboration with GABO:mi will ensure proper dissemination of results via scientific publications, oral presentations at conferences and symposia, invited talks, the project website and the individual websites of the partners.
- To insure the achievements of the scientific, clinical and quality control, the entire consortium will have one “progress report-meeting” per year.